COBALT IS THE MOST POWERFUL WEB PACKAGE IN DIGITAL POLITICS —
And it’s free for Democratic campaigns. The Cobalt package, which I’ve built, includes:
• A free domain for you campaign,
• A mobile-friendly easily-editable WordPress-based website that is built on UX design best practices,
• High-speed hosting, provided free of charge,
• Constant, comprehensive security, including regular scheduled scans, real-time vulnerability detection, emailed reports, protective updates, filterable IP logs and lockouts (automated and manual), customizable 2-Factor Authentication, instant restoration, and Google blacklist monitoring,
• Built-in search engine optimization, with PageRank enhancements, direct interactions with search engines, automatic sitemap updates, title and meta data optimization, automatic sitewide linking, individual post and page processing, case sensitive matching, duplicate link prevention, and keyword optimization,
• Integrated email list building tools, including pop-up, slide-ins, widgets, embeds and after post opt-ins, MailChimp integration, social sharing, easy customization, display tracking, list backups, conversion rate tracking, default layouts, and easy management,
• Seamless donation integration with payment routes for cards, Apple Pay, low fee ACH bank transfers, PayPal, and donor-managed monthly recurring donation plans.
• Full-service e-commerce, with a branded online marketplace, product listings, production, and fulfillment — all you have to do is create designs of your products and we’ll manufacture it, put it on the marketplace, ship it, and you keep 100% of the profits with fully transparent agreements,
• Flexible, integrated events calendar, with RSVPs and paid ticketing options via PayPal, hassle-free interface, Facebook and Twitter login RSVP, Google Maps integration, easy guest list monitoring, recurring event programming, auto-scheduler, event countdowns, event cancellations, limited capacity events and iCal exports.
• Comprehensive volunteer management, including one-time and flexible volunteer opportunities, direct sign ups, sign-up availability limits, reminder emails, and volunteer profiles that track participation (note: for smaller campaigns in particular, the Cobalt Events Calendar may be sufficient both for general events and volunteer management),
• Seamless social media integration with any network.
Why did I build this? Because modern campaigns need modern technology and code itself costs nothing. All Cobalt packages are data-linked with the campaign’s state parties (just like a shared voter file) and that has the potential to be game-changing beyond individual campaigns.
COBALT WILL LAUNCH IN MARCH 2019.
Sign up below to get on the list before the launch. First priority will be given to the campaigns that signed up early.